Have you ever wanted build a business to make money from a website? For most, this seems like a dream. But if you stop to think about it, almost every kind of product can be bought online today, and companies and individuals are obviously doing well. Some, very well, indeed.
Is there room for others to enter this realm? You bet. Anyone can make and earn money from a website and it’s not a pipe dream, but an attainable reality.
Several questions instantly come to mind:
- How difficult is it to build a money making website?
- What are the exact steps needed to create a website that makes money?
- How much work will it take to create and maintain a profitable website?
- Why do so many websites fail?
The overall theme of this website and the main message is that any type of business is possible, if – and its a big if – there is a clear, workable plan and an attainable goal. For younger people, there is always a lot of trial and error, live-and-learn type experiences. For people over 50 who need jobs that have already been through enough live-and-learn experiences, there needs to be a clear direction. It might not be easy. It might take some dedicated work. But it must be doable and attainable.
Fortunately, earning money with a profitable website is very much attainable. Let’s break each task down to its basic components and see exactly what is involved.
- Syndicate your site using ping services and upload your sitemap
- Create your social media profile accounts
- Add blog posts, reviews and other content
- Expand your keyword research using Jaaxy Keyword Tool
- Boost conversion rate by tracking conversion rates within Wealthy Affiliate Tracking
- Add more engaging content and tweak as necenssary
- Continue to work on your site to increase traffic
- Continue to make money from your site
- Consider selling your site
Creating a money making website is really not that difficult, when you break it all down into manageable tasks. The real secret sauce is having a reliable source of information, especially one that is ahead of the curve. Things are changing so rapidly that it is vital to stay up on the very latest techniques. Using short cuts or so-called “black hat” techniques are definitely not the way to produce an ongoing, profitable website.
If you would like more information on all of the features of both Wealthy Affiliate and Jaaxy Keyword Tool, check out my reviews of Wealthy Affiliate and Jaaxy. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.
I wish you the best of success.